20.-23. September 2023 in Heidelberg (Germany).
Meet the ENDOTARGET project at the Human Microbiome Symposium (EMBL) 2023.
The Human Microbiome Symposium is organised by The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) and focuses on the world of microbiome research.
The symposium will provide plentiful opportunities for researchers to learn about and to connect to important developments in studying the human microbiota. The return of this established meeting will bring together the community for a timely, in-person symposium picking up on developments across the field since the last edition in 2018.
For 2023, sessions will focus on the human microbiome across biological time and in nutrition and drugs, host-microbe interactions, integrative approaches in microbiome research and methodological advances in microbiome analysis. The final session will look to the future of microbiome research and translation.
- Methodological advances in microbiome analysis
- The human microbiome across biological age
- The human microbiome in nutrition and drugs
- Host-microbe interactions
- Integrative approaches in microbiome research
- Future outlook for microbiome research and translation
For more information see: